Friday, May 05, 2006
I am lacking stimulating experiences.
And so, I cannot write about anything meaningful.
Except that maybe I'm bored... and... I have nothing to do.
Stupid handrwriting...
Ugh! I hate it!
~O~
I am so not a morning person.
Ayy... it's afternoon already.
I am so not an afternoon person.
NIGHT PERSON ME... ah-whoooo!!!!
O.o
Okaayyy...... wrong grammar......
~O~
I need tissue!! *sniff*
~O~
My fear of cockroaches has improved.
Not a good thing... X_X
I saw this tiny 'roach crawling on my bed last night... I screamed like hell...
And oh! My dad has this new phone... It had this... cool version of snake!
OMGOSH!! I WANT TO PLAY THAT!!
It was actually 3D, and you're like... in the 2nd-person view! It was really nice!
AND YES! THE CAMERA ROCKS!!
*jumps for joy*
I'M SOOO HAPPY-----!!!!!!
~O~
My lil' bro still hasn't changed his underwear...
Like I did...
Okay, I'll go change my undies now...
The girl who still hates posers
5:58 AM
>>>