Saturday, June 17, 2006
It's Saturday.
Yay.
Sam came for a visit. For two short hours. Screw life.
Uuuh... I'm a bit more on my gothic side tonight. I don't know why.
Let me see... I ate fish... bread... milk.... rice.... *blah*
I feel so nutritious. Wow.
Anyway, I think the only reasonable reason (=.=;) is that Joanne didn't come. Her mom caught a fever. So, she can't come. Her mom drives. She cares for her mom.
Damn humanity.
Being a mortal is hard, ain't it? You can feel pain, emotions, *blah* stuff like that. And it makes you realize... "Why live?"
Some people commit suicide 'cause they're chickens and run away from they're problems. (Haha, chickens) It's so weird that I'm saying this, 'cause I feel like running away too. Oh well. I move on.
Some people believe that we should live our lives because in our lives, we face challenges, and with each challenge we overcome, we become stronger. Stronger for what, I say?
Some people think life is useless and should be wasted, and then they go all emo and say "I just want to die." Why don't they go kill themselves? Hey, I may be a goth but I cherish life. (Okay... freaky goth... it's a little [very] funny because I call myself a goth... but I'm probably something opposite.) I don't do cutting.
Some people live their lives because... they have no choice. I am one of these people.
How about you? How do
you live your life (as a mortal)?
The girl who still hates posers
7:00 AM
>>>