Wednesday, June 14, 2006
We had our GIFT (
Giftedness Instruction For Talent Developement. I don't know how they squeezed that 'Developement' there.) Orientation today. Some were excited. Most were sleepy.
GIFT? Yeah, it replaced our Clubs (blah, blah, blah). Like I care. Sheesh. (Too tired to explain. Will I ever be not?)
Okay, first off, the softball course was introduced. There was this dvd video that was played for the intro, but unfortunately, it was malfunctioning and kept hanging. (Harhar. Funny.) They proceeded anyway. It was in the end when the video finally worked. Thank God. But not for the pink uniforms displayed before my very eyes. (O.O)
A few more were introduced... (insert experience here)
In between those moments, when a certain person asked who were the 5th graders among the audience, a crowd in the left far side of the gigantic wooden room (WTF) raised their hands. And boom. Someone actually screamed, "ME!"
It was the most horrifying experience ever experienced in Grade School history.
Okay... lastly... Taekwondo (sp?) was introduced, and man, there were some awesome demonstrators. For the love of God, they broke solid wood man! Woohoo!!! (Accompanied by rock music. Three thumbs up right here, baby.)
And there was this guy (Yan Yan)... my classmates were all like... soo totally over him... great.
~O~
Today ever since yesterday,
pinagtripan namin si Joboy. Lokarette talaga si Shaula... hayyy...It was so weird...
First Day: Shaula modified the lyrics to the song "First Day High" and replaced a few words here and there...
Second Day: We (actually, I was to blame) searched 'Joboy' in the school library using a program which name escapes me. (Harhar... that was so stupid.)
Sorry!
~O~
I don't know why, but it seems like I'm inspired to study.
...
Never mind.
~O~
Goodbye, have a nice day, go die tomorrow.
The girl who still hates posers
2:41 AM
>>>