Thursday, June 15, 2006
Uhm... nothing much happened today.
I learned that our grade level will have uniform nametags (Ugh). And... they will be... in the shape of butterflies.
...
Perky. JUST perky.
~O~
Shaula Buenaventura. <-- [this person was diagnosed with 'Joboy' syndrome; 6:50 am.]
Shaula:
A pizzahut! A pizzahut! Kentucky Fried Chicken and a pizzahut! A pizzahut! A pizzahut! Kentucky Fried Chicken and a pizzahut! McJoboy! McJoboy! Kentucky Fried Chicken and a pizzahut....And..... I even added a dance number to it. Oh God, it's another one of my sins.
GOMEN! GOMEN! GOMEN! GOMEN!!~O~
You know that feeling you get when you think you know the answer but aren't sure if it's right? So you don't answer, then know later on it was correct all along?
*sigh*
Oh well. I'm used to it anyway.
Silent intelligence? It sucks.
~O~
I got home. Man, I had that bread with ube (english 'nun?) flavoring
and purple coloring. And grape juice. And ube ice cream.
Wow. Purple-y.
~O~
I phoned Sam a while ago. We had our share of sarcastic-ness and laughs once again. We were (again) laughing when a certain serious moment occured in the show we were watching (Full Metal Alchemist and Tsubasa Chronicle).
Nyaha.
~O~
Nyah, nyah... my mom might catch me... See yah...
~O~
EDIT: The more Angelic my anime self becomes, the more evil I feel. Ironic. Like all the other [stupid] things in this world.
LIKE SCHOOL.
AND LEAH.
I WANT YOU TO BURN!!!! BURN FOR ME, BABY!!! LIKE A CANDLE IN THE NIGHT! OH BUUURRRNN!!!!*rofl*
The girl who still hates posers
4:37 AM
>>>