Sunday, July 02, 2006
An entry typed in Notepad.
~O~
I had a dream last night.
~
Peacefully sitting on the couch, the doorbell rang, awakening my system. I rushed outside to see who or what it was. No one-- but a letter stuck in the design of the gate. I carefully slipped it out to see what was inside and found out it to be an invitation to some sort of activity or gathering. I seemed curious to what was exactly going to happen, so that day, I slept prepared the next day.
The second sun rose up, and I was packed and ready to go. I left the house at an early 5:00 am and arrived at the destination where the transportation was to be found. I entered without hesitation, only to find out the most beautiful thing that I ever did see-- an interior painted in blood. How nice.
I walked through the bus, looking at the other passengers in the bus. They seemed normal. Finally, I found a free seat and gladly sat down. But by the time my butt made contact with the fabric of the seat, everything turned black and creatures of pure flesh and blood AND gore appeared. I could hear screams of anguish and despair in the background, as if tortured. Then the creatures came closer to me. They stuck needles through the ends of my fingers and pulled it up to remove the nails. --Insert torture sounds here--
Then... it all disappeared. Just like that.
Back to the conscious world, I found myself alone in the bus and an angry driver blabbing furiously at me. I gave him a quick apology and left the bus. I saw a church-like structure before me and entered.
Hm, strange. It looks like the Grade 3 Hallways in our school.Then, an odd wind blew against my body and [tada] I'm instantly in a costume. And so were the rest of the people inside. Right after, each of us were given a piece of paper indicating as to which group we were assigned to and as well as the name of our groupmates. Strangely, before my eyes could reach the part of the paper where in the names of my groupmates were written, my eyesight somehow blurred and the wind blew it away. But I found my group anyway.
I was the only girl in the group. But I didn't mind. We were five in our group, and one was dressed as a swordsman, another an archer, the other one in a mage robe, and lastly, a thief. Only then did I notice what my costume was-- a white robe, golden jewelry, and a sword. At that point, I couldn't tell what I was supposed to be. Never mind that.
After a few seconds, a 'magical' piece of paper appeared out of nowhere. It had written instructions in it. It said that each group had a mission to accomplish. If we were not to accomplish it within the time limit given, our souls were to be trapped in hell forever. The mission was to kill a specific person within the area. The person assigned to us was 'Athena'. We weren't sure if whether it was a girl named Athena or a person in Athena's clothing but we began looking for her anyway. Our souls are on the line, for crying out loud. Besides, I'd like to see a little blood get spilled anyway.
We split up but found no one. We saw several other groups kill their assigned person already... lots of gore and blood. More than I expected. The hallways almost flooded.
Yum.
Several minutes later, our group still did not progress. I was stressed out. Time was almost up.
That's it. I've had it.
Somehow (and probably miraculously) I began flying (wtf) and searched the corridors like hell. I even dragged one of my teammates along. Man, did he get soaked red.
BAANG.I fell on the ground. I plopped down on the ground and splashed in a big puddle of blood. Everything went black and
~
...I'm now back in reality.
Wow. That was some dream.
~O~
They say dreams with lots of blood and dead people mean that you're happy.
The girl who still hates posers
11:34 PM
>>>