Friday, July 21, 2006
Still written in Notepad.
~O~
If I were to look in the mirror, I'd be blonde with hair in mid-length tied to a braid and that accompanied by uncaptured hair framing my face. To simplify things. I'd be Ed Elric of FMA.
...
I remember something to be a house and furniture, and me sitting on the couch. The phone rings and I get a surprise call from Wrath.
What the...
He was in a threatening voice and surprisingly did its purpose. He babbled stuff I couldn't understand, but I was still terrified. I hanged up.
Funny, I thought I was Ed.
Then the doorbell rang. I looked outside.
Guess who?
OMFG... It was Wrath... In a......... girly.... white.... DRESSSSSSSSSSS.
And here I thought skorts were in. *laugh*
~O~
XD
Surprise, surprise... Uh... Lesson learned: When in doubt, hang-up. A guaranteed surprise will definitely make its way.....
....
Stupid lesson....
So that's why he waas threatening me...
But actually... I think it really did suit him... XD
No.... seriously.
...
Haha... I sound like a gay Ed... Mahahahahaha....
*cough* Okay, enough with it....
I still have a lot of other projects to finish.
The girl who still hates posers
11:41 PM
>>>