Tuesday, July 11, 2006
The following entry was written on a piece of paper two days ago (July10, 2006).
~O~
I had a fun time today at school. For a change, we began our day with horror stories revolving around campus, mainly the 7th grade hallways. It began before classes even began. Jenica was the culprit for our chills that day. (So go sue her.)
Okay, kidding. (But she really did start it though.)
But it waas really cool... we wasted almost half of our Science class babbbling and concentrating on horror stories. The teacher even shared some herself.
The rain worsened as each tale was told.
Here was one of the stories I really liked (as told by Pat). The only one about the Highschool Campus:
--
There were three Juniors. None of which were close to one another. The only relation that shared with each other was 'classmate'. One morning, one of these girls, on her way to the classroom, began hearing screams-- deafening. The other girl suddenly experienced an unimaginable stomache pain, it seemed almost fatal. The third one mysteriously aquired 'cross' wounds on her right wrist, and continued to multiply at a speedy rate. Their cases were reported immediately. The HTL talked to the three and decided to have them blessed. For one week, they were to have classes in a separate room.
--
It's not exactly creepy, but it has a nice tone to it.
For the rest of the day, I had gum jammed in my retainers. I was such a stupid bitch. I forgot that I had them! *slaps forehead*
~O~
^_^
The girl who still hates posers
11:17 PM
>>>