I am NOT emo. Like the posers they are.
I AM NOT EMO
I AM NOT EMO
I AM NOT EMO
CRACK
NYAH!!
Why don't you just walk away?
I AM NOT EMO
I AM NOT EMO
I AM NOT EMO
I AM NOT EMO
I AM NOT EMO
I AM NOT EMO
Join the darkside
And get a free cookie. ^_^
Pristine, The Emo-poser Hater
I'm a frickin' 13 year old.
I like art. Very much.
And ooh... I'm Asian. *rolls eyes*
And pinoy.
I eat racists for breakfast.
As every year passes by, I change my persona in some way.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
| You Attract A Good Amount of Guys |
While you may not get the most offers in the room,You've got a good thing going - dating wiseYou could flirt more and dress up a bit to attract more guysBut in general, you are doing just fine! |
| Your Ideal Hairstyle: |
Flicked Out |
What Hairstyle Is Right For You?
| You Are 12% Girly |
Um... you're a guy, right? If not, you're the most boyish girl in the world.And for you, that's probably the ultimate compliment. |
| You Are 0% Fake |
Fake doesn't even come close to describing you.You're totally natural, and proud of who you really are! |
| You Are Buffy the Vampire Slayer |
"We saved the world. I say we have to party." |
What Superheroine Are You?
| You Are a Lace Bra! |
Dreamy, romantic, and ultra-feminineYou're a womanly woman who makes guys feel like menYour perfect guy is strong, determined, and handsomeWith a softer side that only you can draw out |
What Kind of Bra Are You?
| You Should Get A Butterfly Tattoo |
Girly and funkyFor you, tattoos are a thing of beauty - not toughness |
What Tattoo Should You Get?
| Your Element is Fire |
Your power color: red Your energy: hot Your season: spring Like a fire, you are full of power and light.A born leader, you easily draw people toward you.You are full of courage and usually up for anything dangerous.You have a huge ego and love to be the center of attention. |
The girl who still hates posers
9:57 PM
>>>