Tuesday, March 27, 2007
~O~
It was in the beach. I was together with some of my friends. A lot of people have been dipping in and some of my friends went in separate ways. It was a great day. There were hardly any clouds painted in the sky and the sun was standing out. A great day. But I can't seem to appreciate the beauty of the sun unless I'm swimming.
A girl was passing through with long raven-hair. She was in a blue bikini-- just like me. She was prancing about the shallow parts of the ocean. Her skin was pale and it wasn't getting cooked. I didn't care where she pranced or splashed or when she pissed some people off. I didn't care. I just went on my way to our room in some hotel to take a quick break.
Inside the room, it was too damn hot. That's what got me into turnng on the airconditioner. I sat on the floor. There weren't any beds or sofas or chairs, surprisingly. That sure was a stupid room. I wonder how much we rented it for. In deep thought, I was startled at the loud bang of the door when it opened. It was her.
There were no introductions and she pinned me down right away. It was obviously a struggle. She slipped something in my mouth. A pill? I don't know. I didn't feel anything though after she slipped that in. But every part of my body? Hell yeah. I can feel it. She even called some of her friends to join
IN.
Someone help me...
IN all that chaos, I saw Joanne peeping at the door looking at me with terrified eyes. Someone pulled her in and pushed her to fall in front of me and
```````````````````````````````````````````
I woke up in the same room. It was a complete mess. I went in the bathroom and took a look at the mirror. I saw
there
something
.
s
s
g
X
XX
I
I can't
I can't be
lieve
it!!
I WAS A A A A A A A A A A
FUCKING BOY!!!!!!!!
It can't be?!? What happened? I don't have a girl's chest anymore!! What was that all about?!?!?!
/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\\\/\/\\/\\~~~~~~
OFCOURSE!
The pill. But how?!?
I can't face my friends like this. No. Not now. Never.
What to do? What to do?
I took off my bikini and put on some shorts. This doesn't feel right. Nothing felt right anymore.
I went out and saw a horse. There was a girl with short brown hair who was standing beside it. She was calling for me and offering to give the horse. You don't get a free horse too often so obviously I accepted. I rode on it and it took away some of my anxiety with it. I glanced to some random spot on the sand and I saw a man with white and black hair, wearing a black coat under the burning sun. Amazing. It's Dr. Black Jack! <--WTF was he doing there??!
I told him about my situation and he told me he'd operate on me to change me back to normal. The operation began right away in the room my friends had rented. Oddly, I was awake during the operation and I could feel every vein and tissue being plucked and tampered with the whole time. When it was over, I stood up and found a bottle of pills labeled: "Reverse pills".
Darn it.
Then the horse came rampaging in with the girl who raped riding it! Everything went berserk and my face got hoofed
~O~
Then I woke up. I felt very tired when I woke up from this dream.
In case you were wondering, these are the people from the dream...
(No way am I showing myself)
Of course... there's me.
(Too lazy to upload pics)
And my friends.

The rapist.

Dr. BlackJack.

The horse.
(No reference... O_O)
The brown-haired girl.
The girl who still hates posers
8:40 PM
>>>