I am NOT emo. Like the posers they are.
I AM NOT EMO
I AM NOT EMO
I AM NOT EMO
CRACK
NYAH!!
Why don't you just walk away?
I AM NOT EMO
I AM NOT EMO
I AM NOT EMO
I AM NOT EMO
I AM NOT EMO
I AM NOT EMO
Join the darkside
And get a free cookie. ^_^
Pristine, The Emo-poser Hater
I'm a frickin' 13 year old.
I like art. Very much.
And ooh... I'm Asian. *rolls eyes*
And pinoy.
I eat racists for breakfast.
As every year passes by, I change my persona in some way.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
 | You scored as The sweet guy. You want to hold eachother and tell eachother your going to be okay and make it through all the tough times together. Your proud of your relationship, and your not afraid to show it. Valintines gifts are a must and he can bring a smile to your face in the sweetest ways. Life for love; live for eachother.
The sweet guy | | 65% | The emo | | 60% | The funny guy | | 55% | The fun guy | | 40% | The jock | | 25% | The hott tease | | 25% |
What type of boy wants you? created with QuizFarm.com |
The girl who still hates posers
11:48 PM
>>>